The Noble Art of Wellbeing aims to being your inspiring programming that will discuss yoga and wellbeing related topics. Also showing how to take your practice from the mat into every day life.
There will be interviews with individuals that are making an impact in the yoga and wellbeing arena .
I will also inviting individuals to share how yoga has changed their life.
- Talking Curvy Yoga with Anna Guest-Jelly
- Full Circle with Angie Le Mar
- Tilton House Weekend Retreat
- Living life with Simplicity and Ease with John El-Mokadem
- Interview with Taryn Brumfitt
- Interview with Michael Neil
- Jacob Melaard aka Feel good guy interview
- Interview with Dr Linda Bacon who is Inspiring change and a more compassionate world…
- Hilton House Weekend Yoga Retreat
- Interview with Kate Bartram-Brown Founder of Mini Me Yoga