If you are interested in lively conversations about physical health, injuries and why some things get better and why some don;t then you’ll enjoy the Rational Health Service.
It brings together different health professionals and scientists to discuss health related topics such as pain, injuries, surgery and much more.
- Words that harm and words that heal… which ones are you hearing from your health professional and friends?
- Are you allergic to lupins but enjoy elliptical running in the gym and cycling outdoors? Enjoy the show!
- What has today’s show got that most political parties in the UK currently lack post election….Leadership!
- Has that person got gloves on their feet? The Marmite Shoe…do you love them or hate them?
- What’s the Hidden Secret to a Flat Stomach after Pregnancy?
- Groundhog Day and Stress
- If you think a show about the ‘Marathon’ talks about an old chocolate bar, this show is not for you!
- Stress…ah ah… It plagues every one of us…Dum dum dum (Joke Hint: Say it to the tune of ‘Flash’ by Queen)
- R.I.C.E: Sensible advice for those with injuries – only ironic if sustained whilst working in a paddy field
- Is decorating heroes good…YES….Is decorating on a bank holiday weekend…NO NO and thrice NO