On The 3rd Eye we like to look a little closer.
Barry Tanner takes a 30-minute bi-weekly audio-gaze at Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Largely voluntarily regulated and used by millions CAM is loved and loathed in equal measure.
With his program guests Barry explores the facts and fabrications which make natural healthcare such a controversial subject
Barry ‘BJ’ Tanner
Currently a Senior Project Manager at the General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies (GRCCT)
A former NHS Project Manager, lecturer, teacher, examiner, university external verifier, professions rep, parliamentarian, and participant in the Prince’s Foundation Federal Regulatory Group; Barry ‘BJ’ Tanner has been there and got the T-Shirt.
With over 30 years as a complementary therapist and more than 25 years experience in regulatory processes as diverse as the London Stock Exchange, the employment sector, and education, as well as orthodox and complementary medicine. He is theacknowledged expert in the field.
- Nutritional Therapy – Challenges and Choices – Barry Tanner talks to Dr. Elisabeth Philipps October 22nd 8.00pm
- A Fresh Breath – Can Buteyko Beat The Odds? Barry Tanner talks to Michael Lingard August 13th 8.30pm
- All Change – Studying CAM? Barry Tanner talks to Julia Wood August 27th 8.30pm
- New show to start soon…The 3rd Eye with Barry Tanner
- The Real Risk – Is Complementary Medicine Safe? Barry Tanner talks to David Balen July 2nd 8.30pm