The Shortcuts Show is all about living life to the full; finding the shortcuts to happiness, love, success and greater self-confidence. These shortcuts are simple in nature but can be challenging to execute as they are going against our conditioning and what we have believed about life and ourselves up to now. The shortcuts remind us that life is better when we drop the drama, stop believing our own stories, let go of trying to control so much, do less, trust more, relax more, open up more and flow with life rather than fight it all the time.
Choose to live from the heart- is the fundamental message of the show. This means being true to ourselves, understanding who we are and endeavouring to fulfil our potential each day. The challenge of open heart living is significant as in choosing this path we are going against the ‘norm’ or what society conditions us to be i.e. head centred!
This show focuses on the whys and hows of living from the heart, it encourages listeners to step into their hearts more, embrace vulnerability and discover how powerful this place actually is…………….and have lots of fun in the process!
- Shortcuts: Martin Ball – Accessing Your True Nature Directly
- Shortcuts: Karen Miller Williams – Feeling Life (living the three principles)
- Shortcuts: Dr Bill Pettit – Your Thoughts or Your Life
- Shortcuts: Dr Bill Pettit – The Truth about Mental Health
- Shortcuts: Stephan Bodian – Wake Up Now – Direct path to awakening
- Shortcuts: Elsie Spittle on the Three Principles – We are Mind
- Shortcuts: John El Mokadem – State of mind is everything
- Shortcuts: Ami Chen Mills-Naim on The Three Principles and Non-Duality
- Shortcuts: Dicken Bettinger – The 3 Principles; a new paradigm for mental health
- Shortcuts – Lawrence Mitchell on success without the stress