After receiving an injury whilst on duty, Louise Johnson decided it was time to become an ex-police officer. She then trained as a holistic therapist and held NHS staff clinics as well as having her own practice.
As a child, Louise was expelled from Sunday school for asking too many questions! Thankfully she hasn’t changed much. Louise’s guests are from all walks of life. They are humorous, poignant and passionate about making a difference.
Louise lives in West Sussex with her partner and their two lovely cats Minnie and JJ.
- Life & Loving It – With Feng Shui Man and Author Richard Ashworth
- Life & Loving It – Holistic Therapy As A Business, With Guest Jon Matson – Wed 3rd Sep @7pm
- Life & Loving It – Taking On Kilimanjaro With Author and Peace Climber Tess Burrows
- Life & Loving It – Can A Melody A Day Keep The Doctor Away? With Guest Sue Hensman
- Life & Loving It – The Changing Face of Holistic Therapy With Guest Jon Matson
- Life & Loving It – With Life Coach, Career Coach and Mentor Annie Pritchard
- Life & Loving It 'Living With Crohn's Disease' With Guest Jo Clyne
- Life & Loving It with Counselling Psychologist Nikki Gresham
- Life & Loving It – Cancer Life Coach and Author Lucy O'Donnell
- Life & Loving It – Alexandra Bastedo ‘Champion to the Animals’ (1946-2014)