Deborah Walker award winning naturopathic nutritionist and energy healer co-founded Natural Health Radio in 2013. For the past 2 years she has hosted a weekly show called Food for Thought, which now goes out across Natural Health Radio and covers many aspects of health and wellbeing. She loves to interview others who have interesting perspectives on what makes good health. Her personal philosophy with natural health is aligned with the ancient Chinese adage: ‘Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.’ She aims to give you food for thought about what you can do to have great health and enable you to become responsible for what is happening with your body. In the words of Robert Allen “I encourage you to teach others to fish for themselves, to be self-reliant, to be independent instead of dependent, to be master of his or her own fate. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give anyone.” If you would like to call in live to Food For Thought, you can do so from Skype or telephone. << For details click her link on the left.
- Menopause in the workplace, with Kathyrn Colas
- Havening technique with Stephen Travers on Food for Thought
- Dr Octavio Rettig author of The Toad of Dawn and the Otac Toad
- Is stress a factor in your life? Mary Wingo discusses stress and it’s impact on our health.
- Food for Thought with author Ralph White – The Jeweled Highway
- Food for Thought with Carla Van Raay Author of Healing from Abuse
- Food for Thought with Brendan Ridings Powerlifting Champion on Arthritis.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Event – Sussex
- Food for Thought with Patti Wood author of Helping to Heal
- Food for Thought with Dr Phil Carson