Hi! My name is Christy and I’ve been a practicing hypnotherapist now for just over 2 years. I studied Psychology when at University, however I then spent the rest of my working career in the travel industry. A few years ago I was drawn to learn more about hypnotherapy partly as a result of wanting to learn self-hypnosis to help with my own stress relief and also to learn more about the use of hypnosis with sport as I am a keen runner. I studied for a Diploma in Hypnotherapy whilst working and then decided to set up my own full time practice about a year later. Since then I’ve expanded my learnings through extra studies in Neuro-Lingustic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and also Sports Psychology techniques. I work with a wide range of clients and I absolutely love the challenge of finding the best way to ensure my clients achieve their goals and dreams.
- Interview with Maggie Howell on ‘Change Your Own Mind’ – Friday 14th November
- All about sports psychology and coaching – interviews with Mickey Earle and James Barraclough on ‘Change Your Own Mind’
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss: listen to ‘Change Your Own Mind’ on Friday 17th October at 11am to find out more!
- Want to know the difference between ‘Asana’ and ‘Pranayama’ in Yoga? Listen this Friday at 11am on “Change Your Own Mind”
- Interview with the “Kid Calmer” on Change Your Own Mind with Christy Roxburgh, Friday 5th September
- Discover Craniosacral therapy on Change Your Own Mind, Friday 22nd Aug at 11am
- If you play sport, make sure you are doing this! Listen to Change Your Own Mind – Friday 11am
- Hypnotherapy in the News – Christy Roxburgh on ‘Change Your Own Mind’
- Interview with Derek Mills, author of “The 10 Second Philosophy” on Change Your Own Mind, Friday 27th June
- Christy Interview Peter Field about his book “The Chi of Change” on Change Your Own Mind, 13th June