Natural Health Radio…listen, learn and enjoy natural health..
Website Hits Monthly
Alexa Global Rank
- Food for Thought with Kristen Harper Wednesday 2pm and Saturday 1pm (1 September 2014) - This week on Food for Thought we have Kristen Harper back on who runs Perfect Health Consulting Services works as a Nutritional Balancing and Lifestyle Coach in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Ms. Harper is listed as an approved practitioner in hair mineral analysis, and she is passionate about her business because she had Adrenal Exhaustion […]
- Food for Thought 2pm Wedneday 27th August 2014 – Royal Rife (1 September 2014) - This week on Food for Thought I am interviewing my good friend Noel Nile who specialises in distributing some of the most amazing machines that aid health. We are focusing on Royal Raymond Rife and the Rife machine, and technology that he developed, the history of why it’s now not that well known, and what you […]
- A Fresh Breath – Can Buteyko Beat The Odds? Barry Tanner talks to Michael Lingard August 13th 8.30pm (28 August 2014) - Michael Lingard BSc. DO. BBEC Michael trained as an economist, statistician and accountant. He worked as Financial Analyst with Fords UK, as O & M Consultant and Operational Researcher with Hawker Siddeley Group, then lecturer and restaurateur. His passion for better healthcare led him to train as an Osteopath, set up one of the first […]
- All Change – Studying CAM? Barry Tanner talks to Julia Wood August 27th 8.30pm (28 August 2014) - Julia Wood joined the Morley College in 2003 as a part-time lecturer in Complementary Therapies. Since then she has been a Section Head for the Health Department and is now Curriculum Area Manager for Access to HE, Dance, Health & Humanities. Following a career as an Executive Assistant in investment banking, Julia retrained as […]
- Find out more about Foot Reading with Jane Sheehan on Essential Wellbeing (26 August 2014) - This week on Essential Wellbeing I talk to Jane Sheehan about Foot Reading and what your feet can actually tell you. I focus on Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Contraindications for Essential Oils and there is Ali’s Business Tip. Listen at 1pm Weds 27th August 2014.
- It’s our birthday today! We are officially 1!! (26 August 2014) - Yes how quickly does a year pass! Very quickly is the answer, in the past year we have added up to 18 hosts to our station, had 100′s of posts, 100′s of shows, played 24/7 99% of the time, and millions of you have visited us!! This is incredible considering how in June last year […]
- The Blether Report – Embodying Mothering 25th August 8pm BST (22 August 2014) - Lindsay McLeod works with a fabulous modality called Body Harmony. She joins me to talk about it some more, and we soon find that the connection to earth through our bodies is quite fundamental in our ability to embody mothering as an energy. Lindsay has a demo class recording which you can access by signing […]
- Discover Craniosacral therapy on Change Your Own Mind, Friday 22nd Aug at 11am (20 August 2014) - On Friday 22nd August, Christy will be talking to Trish Spence, owner of ‘Well Being Therapies’ who is a specialist in offering Craniosacral therapy to her clients. Listen live at 11am to hear all about what this therapy involves and how it’s used. For more information about Trish and the other therapies she offers (including […]
- Essential oils for relaxation and uplifting and the benefits of massage! (19 August 2014) - This week on Essential Wellbeing I talk to Mary Atkinson about Story Massage for Children. I then focus on the benefits of having a massage and which essential oils you can use for relaxation and uplifting. There is also Ali’s business tip all about Data Protection. Don’t miss it! 1pm on Weds 20th August!
- Nalini of Chalice of Wisdom – Feeling nature through your bones (15 August 2014) - In this week’s Nature Connections I speak to Nalini of Chalice of Wisdom. Nalini is a transformational seer and wisdom carrier and her ability to access multi-dimensional information comes directly from Source. In this interview Nalini speaks about how we can all access the wisdom of nature “through our bones”. Nalini also shares her work with […]
- Life & Loving It – With Feng Shui Man and Author Richard Ashworth (14 August 2014) - On this show Louise will be talking to Feng Shui expert Richard Ashworth. Britain’s favourite interior designer, Dragon’s Den Kelly Hoppen said that feng shui man Richard Ashworth is “the man I trust to help me organise my own office.” and according to Gillian Anderson of the X-Files, he “commands both confidence and awe”. He has studied with Derek Walters […]
- Myrrh Essential Oil is amazing for mature skin! (11 August 2014) - Myrrh Essential Oil is amazing for mature skin helping with wrinkles and skin that looks dull and lifeless. Would you like to know more? Just listen to my show, Essential Wellbeing on Weds 13th August at 1pm!
- Neutral Space Relaxation with Lyn Whiteman (11 August 2014) - This week on Essential Wellbeing I talk to Lyn Whiteman about Neutral Space Relaxation which is simple and straightforward with the emphasis on pure relaxation, this system of gentle light touch bodywork is very beneficial and powerfully effective. Just listen at 1pm on Weds 13th August 2014!
- The Blether Report – Single and Celibate Archetypes (11 August 2014) - Sensuality Discovery Specialist, Lillian Ogbogoh joins me today to talk about the mind monsters which sneak in to upset the love lives of otherwise successful, happy women. Lillian uses the god and goddess archetypes to draw ancient knowledge and myth into understanding how each of them respond to being single and celibate. Today she shares […]
- Davyd Farrell speaks about Plant Consciousness (8 August 2014) - In this week’s show I speak to Davyd Farrell – Director and Co-Founder of Archetype Events.
- If you play sport, make sure you are doing this! Listen to Change Your Own Mind – Friday 11am (7 August 2014) - Do you play sport? Are you interested in one thing which you can do to improve your performance? If so, you NEED to listen to Christy on ‘Change Your Own Mind’ on Friday 8th August at 11am. Christy will talk through some interesting research into what is the one thing which separates an “OK” performance […]
- The Blether Report – Sex after Divorce with Vena Ramphal (4 August 2014) - The #HealthyDivorce series with Vena Ramphal continues with an in-depth and frank look at the role sex plays in life after divorce. During the Blether we cover topics such as: Your erotic body- does everybody have one The role of the soul catalyst How your body can inform your sexual skills Embarking consciously on a […]
- Hypnotherapy in the News – Christy Roxburgh on ‘Change Your Own Mind’ (24 July 2014) - This Friday 25th July at 11am on Change Your Own Mind, Christy talks through a selection of publications and articles where Hypnotherapy has appeared in the news over recent months. Find out how hypnosis is being used to help Cancer patients overcome fatigue, to help people improve quality of sleep and even how the NHS […]
- Life & Loving It – Holistic Therapy As A Business, With Guest Jon Matson – Wed 3rd Sep @7pm (22 July 2014) - Holistic Therapy As A Business This week Louise will be joined once again by Jon Matson, the founder and Principal of the Brighton Holistics Training School. Jon whose complementary therapy training school is one of the most accredited schools in Sussex, will be giving advice on how turn holistic therapy into a successful business. In […]
- What are Fixed Oils? Essential Wellbeing 9th July @ 1pm (8 July 2014) -