Natural Health Radio…listen, learn and enjoy natural health..
Website Hits Monthly
Alexa Global Rank
- Food for Thought Wednesday 2pm and Saturday 1pm with Lesley Shepherd (28 September 2014) - On this weeks Food for Thought I have nutritional lecturer Lesley Shepherd with me talking about Irritable Bowel Syndrome, giving your bacteria respect, how stress and sugar are one of the factors in IBS, and how the medical model struggles to support this type of chronic condition with the approach it has currently. We […]
- Lisa Arthur Reviews – 30th September – The Rice Cake debate, and The Secret Language of Your Body (24 September 2014) - Lisa Reviews on 30th September 2014 8-9pm After the roaring success of her first show, Lisa’s extended to an hour to fit more good stuff in. This time Lisa will talk about: Food: How much can be said about a humble rice cake? Can it actually be tasty? Is there a real difference between the […]
- Listen today for Laughter, Cypress, Niaouli and Ali’s Business Tip! Essential Wellbeing 1pm! (24 September 2014) - This week I talk to Lisa Sturge about Laughter Therapy. I then focus on Cypress and Niaouli essential oils and there is also Ali’s Business Tip! Just listen to Essential Wellbeing @ 1pm today with Christina Lyne.
- To Fertility & Beyond- Fertility Massage (23 September 2014) - This week on the Fertility & Beyond Show I will be interviewing Claire Blake. Claire runs a clinic in London and Essex. Fertility Massage Therapy is a powerful blend of leading edge techniques, including abdominal sacral massage, pulsing, trigger point therapy, reflexology and guided visualisations. Combined, these bodywork techniques successfully address common complaints of the Reproductive & […]
- Nut Butters, Lucy & John Cantlie (22 September 2014) - Tuesday 8-8.30pm Product of the week is nut butters and Lisa reviews almond smooth and hazelnut crunchy from long-established Meridian Foods, revealing why hazelnuts are about to become traded like gold. She talks about the newly released blockbuster ‘Lucy’ – why you should watch it and why although she hates sci-fi films, it was the […]
- Food for Thought Wednesday 2pm and Saturday at 1pm with Kristen Harper (22 September 2014) - This week on Food for Thought we have Kristen Harper back on talking about sugar, and how it’s just plain bad for you!! There are lots of products now saying how they only have natural sugar in them, and this is making the whole arena of health very difficult to navigate. So let Kristen put […]
- Sandalwood Essential Oil and Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy – it is a packed show! (16 September 2014) - Essential Wellbeing at 1pm on Weds 17th September 2014 – This week I talk to Chris Namaste about Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. I focus on Sandalwood Essential Oil and there is also Ali’s Business Tip.
- The Spotlight Interviews 19th Sept 2014 @ 13:00GMT (16 September 2014) - Flower Essences How safe do you feel in your world? Do you ever worry about your job stability or finances? Have concerns about the impact of the mass media on your children? Despair for the future? When the stresses of life become overwhelming we might resort to taking a drink or popping a pill, or […]
- Food for Thought with Max Tuck AKA The Raw Food Scientist (14 September 2014) - This Wednesday at 2pm and Saturday at 1pm on Food for Thought I have The Raw Food Scientist with me AKA author Max Tuck! We talk about raw foods, how radical is going raw vegan in comparison to the medical route that is on offer. She gives advice on how to navigate through the different […]
- Helping Animals Heal with Steve Johnson (11 September 2014) - In this week’s Nature Connections show I speak to Steve Johnson, Founder of Alaskan Essences. Steve began working with animals, especially dogs, cats, and horses, before he started working with people. His own personal contact with animals taught him that they were intelligent and soulful beings with well-developed emotional capacities. He also felt a debt […]
- Find out more about Rosemary and Benzoin Essential Oils! (9 September 2014) - This week I talk about Benzoin and Rosemary Essential Oils as well as Top, Middle and Base Notes. There is Ali’s Business Tip and I talk to Mary Chase Hopkins about Low Level Laser Light Therapy. Listen at 1pm on Weds 10th September 2014.
- Shortcuts: Tony Parsons on the nature of the self and non-duality (8 September 2014) - In this podcast I speak to non-duality writer and speaker Tony Parsons who tells me I am not who or what I think I am, in fact I simply am not! This was a very different kind of interview! Tony Parsons gives talks and facilitates investigation and discussion on the nature of Advaita Vedanta and […]
- The Blether Report – How to handle your digital property in divorce (8 September 2014) - Vena Ramphal and I blether about the latest celebrity divorce issue – intimate photographs being released to the public. This topic has us considering what could and should be done with your digital property when you are separating. As usual, of course, Vena and I veer a little off topic and talk about things like […]
- Walking on Stars with Judy Hall (5 September 2014) - In this week’s Nature Connections show I speak to Author, Psychic, Healer and Karmic Astrologer Judy Hall. Judy shares with us her love and wisdom connected to the crystal kingdom and how the new high vibration crystals can help us both in our daily lives and to further our spiritual path. Judy also talks about […]
- Interview with the “Kid Calmer” on Change Your Own Mind with Christy Roxburgh, Friday 5th September (4 September 2014) - Are you are parent? If so you NEED to listen to this show! Christy speaks with Richard Curtis, also known as “The Kid Calmer”. Richard has worked with schools for many years helping them to deal with problemetic situations with students. Only a few months ago Richard decided to set up on his own to […]
- To Fertility & Beyond Getting the Balance Right (4 September 2014) - This month its all about getting the balance right and taking control of the things we can to improve our fertility from nutrition to exercise to dealing with the stresses in our lives.There is always something we can do to improve our health and well-being. To listen to the show click here
- Event – John Andrews Natural Solutions for the Immune System – 10th October 2014 (3 September 2014) - Natural Solutions for the Immune System A One day seminar with John Andrews, Master Herbalist & Iridologist Friday 10th October, 10am-4.30pm. London W1. £70 / £60 early booking. Bookings and info : www.allaboutnaturalmedicine.com 020 8350 4607 During the seminar we will look at in detail what can, appear to be a complicated & dry subject […]
- Event – Improve your eyesight naturally in London (3 September 2014) - Saturday 13th September Improve Your Eyesight Naturally A one day workshop with Katrina Patterson, Hypnotherapist, NLP & Feldenkrais Practitioner Saturday 13th Sept, 10am-4.30pm. London W1. £70 / £60 early booking. bookings and info : www.allaboutnaturalmedicine.com 020 8350 4607 In this one day seminar we will explore 5 of the elements of natural vision improvement: • […]
- Shortcuts: Dr Mary Helen Hensley on her Near Death Experience and Metaphysical Healing (3 September 2014) - In this podcast I talk to Dr Mary Helen Hensley about her near death experiecne and the profund impact this had on her subsequent life culminatung in the metaphysical helaing work she does today. Wit, Wisdom and WOW are synonymous with Dr. Mary Helen Hensley. Her marriage of no holds barred humour and honesty with […]
- Fertility and Traditional Chinese Medicine (2 September 2014) - In July I interviewed Dr Xiao-Ping Zhai, the UK’s leading authority on matters relating to reproductive health in TCM. The Zhai treatment programs are underpinned by the belief that in order to conceive, your reproductive system needs to be in optimum condition and working in harmony with the rest of your body. At the Clinic […]